Friday 5 July 2013

The operation

The Operation

Barnaby says:  "  I am not sure what happened yesterday. One moment I was walking into the doggie doctor's office the next I was surrounded by people in white coats - then I fell to sleep.

Helen was there for me when I woke up, I remember that, she was all kind of clingy and comforting, though I wasn't sure why she was comforting me, though admit feeling all sort of cold "down below".

Then there was the panic the next morning
The lampshade!
. Helen discovered that during the night I had licked places I should not have licked, and as a consequence removed things that should not have been removed. The vet had to tie things up again!


Then came the helmet, well not a helmet exactly, more of a lampshade, tied round my neck with pink ribbon - YES PINK..! Not only do I now look a really wally, I have great trouble finding a comfortable way of putting my head into my food and water bowl.  Getting through doors is almost impossible, and as for going upstairs, well I have to get Helen to help me with that.

No idea what is going on, though apparently it will go on for a further nine days!  Help..................!

No comments:

Post a Comment