Tuesday 26 February 2013

Barnaby goes on a Bender

Barnaby goes on a BENDER



"What a fuss over eating a little something on the side"
Just making things comfy
Barnaby admits Monday wasn't his best day. He says: "I think I'd better put it down to the cold weather - that chill wind that blew rain into our faces with such ferocity  and the icy cold grass on which we walked.  It's all right for Helen, she wears big walking boots whereas I don't have anything to protect my poor little pads from getting cold. Be assured yesterday was COLD!

When I was sent up to bed in disgrace because I had chewed up my yellow feed-bowl I did a big wobbly and decided to make the bed comfy  by rearranging the blankets - got into trouble for that too. Not sure why because I didn't tear anything, not like last week when I had a little taste of the old leather chair that Helen seems to love so much. She calls it an antique because  it is more than 50 years old.  She has sprayed it with Grannick's Bitter Apple spray stuff so I don't eat it now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment