Wednesday 13 February 2013

Sharing a bed

Sharing a bed:

Barnaby says:  "There's one thing that a chap really appreciates and that is his own bed.
Helen ordered me one on Amazon, it arrived wrapped in loads of plastic and delivered by a really friendly young man.

Well, we unwrapped it (I always help with unwrapping) and placed it on the landing outside Helen's bedroom door and must admit that for the first few days it was lovely, all comfy, warm and secure. Yes, baskets can be secure and this one certainly was - then along came those pesky cats Harvey and his royal highness Prince Buster.  They sniffed it, and then curled round in it, snuggling into its soft cushions.  They now take it in turns to sleep in the bed - last night it was Harvey's turn, he took up almost all the space, leaving me to curl up next to him, half in and half out.
Harvey has all the bed.
I admit it is nice to cuddle up to a little ginger cat, because he is a very sweet little cat, but actually I would appreciate it if he moved over a bit so I can have more room on the soft cuddly bits."

No comments:

Post a Comment