Tuesday 12 February 2013

The potatoes were delicious

The potatoes were delicious - so says Barnaby having managed to rip open the sack.

"I must admit that it took longer than I thought it would to get into that large sack of potatoes Helen had placed in the main room, but I got there eventually.  She was confident that dog's don't like raw potatoes, so it was quite safe to leave it there, whereas lots of other things like smelly old boots had been placed on sky-hooks to prevent me from getting at them.
She was wrong, raw potatoes are delicious - I loved them and now continue to help myself to one or two from the sack when I feel particularly hungry and she is not looking. I must admit though I like them best when they are cooked, mashed with lots of butter and then placed on top of a cottage pie."


No comments:

Post a Comment